7. července 2013

New in: June/July

 
EN: I love to read New in posts in other blogs so I prepared one for you! Here are stuffs I bought in June and July. These stuffs are separated by a brand!

CZ: Ráda čtu na ostatních blozích New in články a proto jsem si pro vás také jeden připravila. Jsou to věci, které jsem koupila v červnu a v červenci a jsou rozděleny do skupin podle značky!

H&M
 


I love the colour and the details on this top!


I also like the colour of this dress and their lenght is perfect for me!
 
I really like this print and nice green colour (It seems I´m in love with green!)

Denim shirt! I needed some and finally I found it in sales in H&M
 

___________________________________________________________________________________
 
 New Yorker
 
 



I finally found perfect pants! Therefore I bought them in 2 colours!

You can never have enough of striped T-shirts and this is even a peplum T-shirt!
 

I love this print!
 
 
What can I say? I just love it.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
C&A
 
 
I am so happy I found this shirt in sales! It fits me perfect and the gold studs on collars are so nice.
 
I can´t help myself but everytime I see some jumper or cardigan I must buy it and this one was only 125 Kč (5€/ 6$/ 4£)
 
____________________________________________________________________________________

 
Promode
 
 
You have seen this amazing sweater yet (In this post)
 
____________________________________________________________________________________

Rimmel London
 

And last thing I show you are these lipsticks from Rimmel London. I like these colours and the red one is by Kate Moss!
 
 
I hope you like my post and I wish you a lot of luck by searching perfect pieces in sales!
 
Have a nice sunny summer sunday!

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat

Thank you for every single comment <3