3. března 2014

Diary

Ahoj, jak se máte? Dnes mám pro vás článek deníčkového typu, co že se to během posledních dní událo v mém životě? Doufám že se vám podobný typ článku zálibí:)

EN: Hallo, how are you? I´ve got some life updates for you, some new clothes in my wardrobe, new books, movies I watched in past days etc. I hope you´ll like this kind of post.


1. New in my wardrobe
 I got this lovely hearted socks and I can wear them in loafers!
 
 I bought this short jumper with flowers on it, I´m going to wear it with my highwasted pants!
 
I´m going to buy this amazing sweatshirt from H&M, it is funny and I need some colours!
And I also bought three jumpers in Second hand, but I didn´t take a Picture of it so I´ll show you them in some other post :)
 

2. What happens?
I eat much more chocolate than I should and spend more money than I have.
My legs hurt right now!
I visited H&M Home store today and I really like it!


3. Read
I´m reading Hobbit and I bought This Side of Paradise by F. S. Fitzgerald.



4. Watch
I watched Factory girl (Warholka) and I really liked it, it is about Edie Sedgewick.

Another Movie I watched is The Magdalene Sisters (Padlé ženy) which I can highly recommend to you!

Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat

Thank you for every single comment <3