29. července 2013

New in: July

 
EN: Here it comes, next New in post is here. I buy A LOT of things now, but I can´t help myself. Sales are all around me! It scares me that we have one more month of holidays and it means one ore two month of sales! Somebody should hide my wallet!
 
CZ: A je tady další New in článek. O prázdninách si nemůžu pomoci a neustále si kupuji nové věci, no asi je to těmi slevami všude kolem. Moje peněženka by potřebovala nejmíň na půl roku pás cudnosti! Děsí mě, že je před námi ještě měsíc prázdnin a nejspíš ještě 2 měsíce slev!

 
I am
 



 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Reserved
 
 
I like this light blue colour and golden details.
 
 


I like this interesting texture. 

 

 This is just so lovely top
 

 


 Khaki pants with golden details.
 
Basic black pants
 
I am obsessed with jumpers and I buy them all year long. This one has really nice red colour.
 __________________________________________________________________________________

 
H&M
 




And another jumper. I love it. I love it so much!
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Gate
 

My little festival backpack!
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
C&A Jewelry
 









Žádné komentáře :

Okomentovat

Thank you for every single comment <3